On the band of the bowtie, you will see numbers that correspond to your neck size. Next to each of those numbers are eyelets (horizontal openings) that the metal, t-shaped piece will slide into and lock into place. After adjusting the size, you can take the strap around your neck and the metal piece that slides freely on the strap will hook into the front of your bowtie.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between “wrinkle free” and “non-iron” technologies?
- What are the other details of The Tie Bar shirts? Cuff style, collar, buttons, etc.
- I don’t want to send a gift card directly to the recipient, what should I do?
- I want to place an order, but the item I wanted is no longer on the site. What happened?
- Do your items ever go on sale?
- Are your ties stain resistant?
- Since I can’t touch your products, can you tell me if your ties are thin or thick?
- How do I adjust a pre-tied bowtie?
- Are your bowties pre-tied or self-tie?