We make all of our neck wear using a thicker interlining and a high concentration of silk to maintain a high quality. Thicker ties are typically more resilient and long-lasting.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between “wrinkle free” and “non-iron” technologies?
- What are the other details of The Tie Bar shirts? Cuff style, collar, buttons, etc.
- I don’t want to send a gift card directly to the recipient, what should I do?
- I want to place an order, but the item I wanted is no longer on the site. What happened?
- Do your items ever go on sale?
- Are your ties stain resistant?
- Since I can’t touch your products, can you tell me if your ties are thin or thick?
- How do I adjust a pre-tied bowtie?
- Are your bowties pre-tied or self-tie?