What are the other details of Tie Bar shirts? Cuff style, collar, buttons, etc.
- Semi-Spread Collar - We picked the semi-spread for our shirts because it’s the best collar for every tie knot.
- The buttons are indestructible and each shirt comes with one extra.
- A pair of plastic collar stays come with each shirt.
- The cuff style is a mitered cuff; however, the White Herringbone style features a convertible cuff allowing it to be worn with cufflinks for a more formal look.
- All shirts do not include a front pocket, in keeping with them being the best canvas for a tie.
- The shirts feature a French Front - no visible placket.
- Taped seams are included on all shirts to protect against puckering.