Non-iron technology means that you can take your shirt out of the dryer, not iron it, and wear it all day and you will not have to worry about wrinkles. Wrinkle-free means that you do not need to iron it, but it will have more visible wrinkles from the dryer throughout the day.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between “wrinkle free” and “non-iron” technologies?
- What are the other details of The Tie Bar shirts? Cuff style, collar, buttons, etc.
- I don’t want to send a gift card directly to the recipient, what should I do?
- I want to place an order, but the item I wanted is no longer on the site. What happened?
- Do your items ever go on sale?
- Are your ties stain resistant?
- Since I can’t touch your products, can you tell me if your ties are thin or thick?
- How do I adjust a pre-tied bowtie?
- Are your bowties pre-tied or self-tie?