Our regular bow ties are standard 2.5 inches tall and make a strong knot around your collar. Our slim bow ties are 1.5 inches tall. Both self-tie and pre-tied bow ties have an adjustable clasp that can be worn with neck sizes 13 ¾ inches to 18 ½ inches.
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust a bow tie?
- How do I know what tie width I should order?
- Where should I wear my tie bar?
- How can I find the chest and waist dimensions of your shirts?
- How wide are your belts?
- What size are your pocket squares?
- Do you have any kids or boys ties?
- What size are your bow ties?
- At what height do you recommend extra length ties?
- What size are your neckties?