Tie width is often a matter of personal preference. 2” and 2.5” ties are considered ‘skinny ties’ while 3” and 3.25” are a more traditional width.
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust a bow tie?
- How do I know what tie width I should order?
- Where should I wear my tie bar?
- How can I find the chest and waist dimensions of your shirts?
- How wide are your belts?
- What size are your pocket squares?
- Do you have any kids or boys ties?
- What size are your bowties?
- At what height do you recommend extra length ties?
- What size are your neckties?