- Semi-Spread: Most shirts are designed with a semi-spread collar, which is in between a point and spread collar that is best for tying different kinds of knots in both neckties and bow ties.
- Point: This collar type is slightly more modern and leaves the collar closer together. We suggest wearing a skinny tie with a small knot (Four in Hand or Half Windsor) with this type of shirt!
- Button-down: The most casual of our collar styles. Can be worn with a skinny tie with a small knot, or opt for a no tie + sport coat look.
- Mitered: Angled edge, not rounded. Most of our shirts have a mitered cuff.
- Convertible: This cuff style has both buttons and cufflink-slots, so it can be worn with or without cufflinks, depending on the occasion. Available in our Herringbone, White
- French Cuff: This cuff style is made to wear with cufflinks! Available in our Herringbone, White and Pinpoint, White
- Tuxedo Shirt: This shirt has both French Cuffs and a removable front-plackett, so the buttons can be replaced with studs; available in our Herringbone, White.